Sunday, April 06, 2008

Finished Boy's floor, Annie's birthday

Good Afternoon, it is Sunday.

Yesterday I finished the floor in the boy's room. For the last day they have been break dancing and sliding around on the smooth floor. Next (and last) will be the master bedroom. It is a lot bigger and we have more stuff, so I am in no hurry to get going. Maren and I will spend the next few days just figuring out what to do with our stuff.

We had fun at Amy's house for Annie's birthday. She [Annie] has been 29 for several years in a row now...go figure. The kids all had fun, they really enjoy having cousins around. We drug Mr. Jim along as he came over for a visit, his visit had been planned for a long time, when the birthday came up, we just made him come along. He did not know what he was in for...but I do think he had all 3 types of cake as well as both kinds of ice-cream. Way to go Mr. Jim.

I spent the some of the morning (after Church) uploading a video from my video camera to my computer. Next I will try to figure out how to get that on my blog......much time has passed, there must be a better way?......I think it worked. The following movie is only one minute long, and you need the sound on to get it. Maybe I will try to do this kind of thing more often now that I have the technology. Thanks to Lillie for being my first subject. I will also send this to AFV, maybe win $10,000. I decided to remove the video so Lillie is not too embarrased, I do have it at home and will be happy to show it to you anytime. I will do other videos in the future.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Now that we have a camcorder, we'll have to figure out how to get video on my blog eventually too.

I wish you had video of Lillie at Value Village saying "I'm pregnant, my baby's at home, and I need that carseat."