Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shamrock Shake

Good afternoon, it is Sunday.

Yesterday Preston was invited to spend the day at his friend Josh's house. I took him there at 1:00 pm and he got home around 8:00pm. The actually invited him to go to Applebees with their family for dinner. Sounds like they had a great day goofing off with Soccer, youtube, x-box, you name it. They found some song on youtube where there are no words, just kind of whiny rap sounds and they thought it was the funniest thing ever. Preston has been going around singing "arrarrarrrrraayaaaayyaaaaa".

Maren got her annual Large Shamrock Shake from McDonald's yesterday. Every year about this time she is needing a Shamrock shake. Hansen and Lillie got to have Happy Meals. Hansen now thinks the hot apple pies are the best thing since sliced bread. He actually enjoys sliced bread, so it is more than just a saying for him. I used to love hot apple pies, until my 3-month stint at McDonald's in high school, and I saw how we made them and stuff. That was over 20 years ago, I doubt they are any different, but I kind of like them again. I really like McDonald's Hot Fudge Sundays. I have not had a Big Mac in years.

Last night we watched Mr. Mom. That movie is 25 years old. I could not believe the smoking and drinking in that movie. It was not really that bad, but today's movies are so filtered from that stuff these days that you just don't see it. It is always a fun movie. I guess I need to start a weekly poker game with coupons while the kids are in school.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: