Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dentist visit, busy day.

Good Morning, it is Tuesday.

We all did just fine at the dentist. No cavities for any of us. Yea! I guess with all the sugar in the world it is getting more rare for kids to not ever get cavities. Good for us. The kids all did very well. We only used three chairs. I was in one for the whole hour, the boys used one chair, Preston went first, and Lillie had her own chair. We were sent home with very smooth teeth, and new toothbrushes. How could anyone not enjoy a trip to the dentist? On the not so great side is that I have a couple of twenty five year old fillings that need to be replaced, they have been sensitive for a few months now and I guess they won't get any better on their own. And Preston needs to make an appointment with an Orthodontist because braces may be in his future. We shall see.

Lillie will be moved up next week from her 4 year old basic gymnastics class to the 5-6 year old Tumbling and Trampolining class. She is very excited. She loves the trampolines at the gymnastics school.

Today will be busy. Lillie has pre-school, Hansen has Taekwondo, and Preston has Math club and tryouts for the Talent Show. His friend will take the bus home with Preston to get in a half hour of last ditch practicing. They are preforming Soul Man by the Blues Bros. I downloaded the karaoke version of the song, they really do need the extra half hour of practice. I am sure they will have fun.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I thought the same thing about the dentist not being so bad... until I had my wisdom teeth removed! And the last time they did fillings for me, it was pretty miserable. I'm glad none of you have cavities.