Monday, February 18, 2008

Nice day.

Good Morning, it is Monday.

Everyone us up except for Maren. I just started the coffee, so she may be down soon, or not for another hour. The only reason the boys are up at such an early time, 9 am, is because Preston had Connor spend the night. The boys slept downstairs and eventually it got light and Lillie and I came down stairs and stuff. Now they are playing nintendo.

Yesterday was a nice day. The weather was not overly warm, but it was very sunny. The kids played the entire day outside. We even took a family walk up to the school park. Maren and I walked, Lillie rode in the jogger stroller as she was tired from all the playing, and the boys rode their bikes. It wont be too much longer before our family walks also stop at all garage sales. For dinner we ordered Pizza. Yes, Pizza Hut stuffed crust Pizza. The best. I think Preston had 4 or 5 pieces. Today will probably be a repeat of yesterday, except we may need to run to Costco later. I don't think Lillie has Gymnastics (I will check in a minute) and Hansen does have Piano lessons.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: