Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year

Good Morning, it is Friday.

Feb 29th. Don't see that every year.

One more tomorrow and Lillie and Claire have their Princess Birthday Bash. I don't know about Claire, but Lillie has been anxiously waiting for tomorrow to be today. Maren is picking up the cake today. We have balloons on order that will be ready for pick up tomorrow. Pizza will be ordered. There will be plenty of presents. This will be a quite a bash.

I was wrong yesterday about the kids all being well. Preston was the sick one. He missed school and was not feeling well. I hope he wakes up feeling better.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am so bad... yet again, a birthday I forgot. I need you to blog about actual birth dates a week ahead of time so I know to send a present. I guess I've been a little pre-occupied, but that's no excuse.