Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Good Morning, it is Thursday.

Happy Valentines Day!

The kids will wake up to tons of Valentines Day stuff at their places on the Dining room table. They will have parties at their schools, and sugar running through their systems. Have a great Valentines Day!

Yesterday we waited and waited for the furnace repair man. John and Carol usually come out on Wednesdays and hang out with Lillie while I go golfing. John and Carol were here, but the furnace guy was not. He finally showed up, unhooked a tube, rehooked it, and everthing started working. Dude! After further examination, it was not really working perfectly, so we have some parts on order and he will be back on Saturday to install them. It is very nice to have a warm house again!

After the furnace guy left, I was able to sneak in a very quick 9 holes by myself. I did not play very well, and I lost my favorite golf ball on a really bad shot. Luckily I have more Wilson Zip golf balls on the way. If you have not tried the Wilson Zip, you should try it, it is a very good ball.

I usually help in Hansen's class on every other Thursday. Today is that day...I just realized I may get stuck in a Valentines Party. I usually help kids with math and reading.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: