Monday, December 03, 2007

Year without Santa Claus

Good morning, it is Monday.

I am a little late with today's blog as I have been a little sick and I decided to sleep in an hour. Maren was the first up by 45 minutes. Last night I just did not feel good at all, but this morning am doing better. I think I will survive.

Yesterday we had all the kids healthy and we made it back to church. It was nice to be back. Yesterday was the first Sunday of Advent. Lillie even has a nice advent wreath she made in Preschool that we lit last night.

Last night we watched the old movie Year Without Santa Claus. The movie with the snow miser and the heat miser. This movie reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom would sing the songs for the misers. Even in today's age of technology and animation, even the kids enjoy the old movies like Year Without Santa Claus. They are just fun to watch.

It has rained non stop for the last 24 hours or something. It think the news said Seattle had 3 inches in the last 24 hours? I am glad we replaced our roof a couple of years ago.

Anyhow, not much going on today. Lillie has gymnastics and I think that is it. We may go have dinner at Costco and spend the rest of our money on bulk items.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: