Saturday, December 22, 2007

musical kids

Good Morning, it is Saturday.

I was able to stay in bed until 8:30 this morning! I finally got up when I heard Lillie bugging the boys downstairs. There were two boys sleeping downstairs, but they were not all ours. Hansen is at a friend's house, and Preston has a friend over. It seems the neighborhood is playing musical kids. Will one kid from each house go two doors to the right, for the night. Thank you. We got Connor, lost Hansen. Lillie was up by 8:15 bugging Connor. Right now Lillie is at the art table and the boys are playing Nintendo. I would guess the boys were up until about 12:30. Late enough for me, but I have seen later.

Yesterday Maren took off the last part of the day for lunch with her friends. Sounded like she had a very nice time as usual. As she was leaving work, she probably did some sort of happy dance as she is now on vacation. No work for Maren until next year! Trust me, ten days off with this family and she will be happy to get back to work!

If I am not mistaken, today is the first day of Winter. I don't think we have much on the books for today. Just look outside at the rain. Pretty clear it is no longer August.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: