Friday, December 07, 2007

Last day of Preschool for year.

Good Morning it is finally Friday! TGIF Baby! Whatever, I am old now. A party and a movie means yell at the kids to be quiet so I can watch Ratatouille for the 3rd time.

I am a little late with today's blog because my computer was "scanning" for like an hour. I finally gave up and restarted the thing. Maybe later I will let it "scan" again.

Today is Lillie's last day of Preschool for the year. She has her Christmas Pageant this Sunday. The Pageants that Sunshine Mountain put on are the best. This year I am going to be one of the three Wise men. I get to just stand there looking silly in my sandals, but it should be fun. Lillie has been singing songs left and right getting ready for the big performance. Hansen is really good at covering his ears and yelling "stop singing...you don't know the words!"...actually she does, it is he that does not. I really don't know what I will do with her for nearly a month of no school. Especially the next 10 days or so when everyone else is in school. I guess we will just have to live it up. Fast food lunches and trips to the mall. Yes, the perfect life for an almost 5 year old girl. I may be looking for a real job by the end of the season!

Today Maren will pick up her new glasses and contact lenses. Her new glasses are very cool, hopefully the store does a good job on them. Next time you see her don't forget to mention the cool new glasses...unless she is wearing her contact lenses, that would be silly.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: