Friday, December 21, 2007

kids shopping.

Good morning, it is Friday.

Yesterday was the last day with any structure. Hansen had Taekwondo so we actually had to be somewhere at a certain time. From now until next year, life is a free for all. Even if I try to get some kind of routine going it will be answered with whining. As long as things go somewhat smoothly, I will try not to get too bent out of shape.

Yesterday I did bring the kids to the dollar store for shopping and fun. Preston and Lillie got right into it. Picking out stuff for others no problem. Hansen started in with trying to negotiate how much he could spend on himself. After Preston and Lillie were almost done shopping, Hansen finally started to look around for others. Also it helped that I gave in and just let him buy himself stuff. We were out to shop for others, but you do what you got to do. Today we will start wrapping the gifts. I am guessing that the kids will excited for the first few, then I will be doing the rest myself. I think we will go for a couple per day, with any luck they will be wrapped in a few days.

With any luck the weather will be OK enough to kick the kids outside for awhile.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: