Sunday, December 23, 2007

hanging out, lost cell phone

Good Morning, it is Sunday.

Yesterday was just a hang out day. I took the kids on a long walk to the Soos Creek while Maren took a nap. I don't really do well on "hang out and do nothing" days. I need to get out and do something. I may go to the driving range today to hit some golf balls? Who knows. Maybe just go for a run. Lillie has been spending the days taking the old newspapers, wrapping up her books, or dolls, or anything else she can find and giving presents to everyone. It was great fun for the first few days, but not even the boys want presents from her anymore.

The real countdown has started...only one more sleep until Christmas eve...and presents!!! Christmas eve is when the kids get to open presents from their Grandparents and Aunties (the local ones), and then Santa and family presents Christmas morning. And if your Hansen, a week later and you get birthday presents! The exciting lives of kids!

Preston woke up feeling and sounding sick this morning, so we will not be going to church. There is no Sunday School for the next couple of weeks so the kids were not too interested in attending today anyhow. Preston lost his cell phone on Thursday and for the life of us, we can't find it. I hope it turns up someday. He must have it turned off because we just get the message machine when we call it. If it does not turn up in another week or so I will have the phone number transferred to my old phone. The old phone does not have picture abilities, but I think it can text?

See you tomorrow.

PS. I only spelled one word wrong according to spellcheck. That is a world record, usually half the screen is yellow thanks to my amazing spelling skills. And I miss the word "morning" every morning. Go figure.

No comments: