Thursday, December 13, 2007

Golf, Nutcracker.

Good Morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday ended up being good golf weather. No rain, probably 43 degrees. I shot a 72 with 3 putt bogies on both ends of my round. The good news is that I won enought $$$ for lunch today! I don't gamble much with the guys I golf with on Wednesdays, so the max I can win is like $10.00. Which is exactly what I won. Last week I also shot a 72, but ended up loosing $3.00. go figure.

Tonight we will be seeing the Nutcracker Ballet. Sort of. We bought tickets to the dinner and the Nutcracker at Grass Lake Elementary. They will cater spaghetti, then hold a show! How exciting for us. I will let you know how it went tomorrow. Last year went to see a much larger performance of the Nutcracker which was very nice, keeping it small this year.

Today I get to pick up the DVD of Lillie's Christmas Pageant at Sunshine Mt. We did not bother trying to film it as I was in the performance and they were selling a DVD of the performance. Hope it shows enough of Lillie! Usually these DVDs just pan everyone and move a little too fast, but it is way better than nothing.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: