Friday, December 28, 2007

computer woes. Anniversary dinner.

Good morning, it is Friday.

I am using my old computer because my regular computer lost its mind. It forgot that it is able to hook to a modem. This computer is my old computer, which goes online just fine, it just goes SO slow. This computer thing is driving my batty. I am just about to throw away all my computers and just use Maren's laptop computer every once and a while. With this computer, I hit a button, go watch Tiger week on the golf channel, come back and hit another button, go watch Sponge Bob, hit another button to undo the last button and so on. I am starting to think no computers and no cell phones and no TV is starting to sound good. More likely I am already batty. Anyhow, this seems to be working, so I will just take a deep breath and relax.

Today I just realized that Maren's car needs its emission's checked by the end of the month...and I have not done that yet. Ouch. Guess I will try to do that today? Maybe I will just wait until next month and hope for no ticket? I have known about the emissions thing for a month, I was free to go at the end of last month but the website said not to go on the last days of the month because it is so busy...so I put it off...now it is the last days of this month and her tabs are expired. Do you think the cops will buy that excuse? Yeah, me too.

Maren is out today for a fun day of shopping and lunch with her parents. Not sure if there is an occasion they are doing, or if it is just for fun. Later tonight Maren and I plan on going out for an anniversary dinner(17 years on January 3rd). Since Hansen was born on our 9th anniversary, we have to scrap around for a different day as Hansen's birthday is far more important...Just ask Hansen, he will tell you that he is worth it. 99 % of the time I would agree with him. That 1 % of the time seems to come at bed time where Hansen has the talent to destroy any smoothness. What, stay in your bed at bed time? Go to the bathroom before bed time? Have a book you want to read ready before bed time? I guess he has a plan...why go to bed at 8:30 or 9:00 when you can stretch it out to say 11:00?

Well, it is time to see if this computer will actually let me publish this post, see you tomorrow.

No comments: