Thursday, November 29, 2007

Volleyball game, calmer day, fridge stuff

Good Morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday ended up being a nice weather day for golfing in the early part of the day. I golfed 9 holes at Elk Run and played well. Nothing spectacular to report, but no bad shots either. I was so close to continuing on to 18 holes, but I would have been late for the hectic evening of kid activities...and I would have gotten rained on toward the end of the round. So good I quit when I did. The rain was pouring at 3:15 when Lillie and I went to the school to pick up the boys.

Preston's volleyball game was fun. What a mad house the school was. Grass lake had two girls teams and two boys teams. The visiting school (Sawyer Woods) brought two girls teams and one boys team. Preston's team won three games and lost the little half game. Then it was off to gymnastics and dance class. Today is much calmer. Lillie does have a make up gymnastics class today from when she missed class on Monday. Hansen has Taekwondo in the evening. I believe that is all. Hansen is excited because we just got the Sparring schedule, classes start in January, and he was invited to join the class.

Now they say it will snow on Saturday or Sunday. The forecasters don't really know what will happen around here...other than that there will be no sunshine.

We received the new parts for the refrigerator in the mail yesterday. The same problem has been happening so hopefully after I defrost the fridge and install the new computer, everything begins to work perfectly. Fixing the fridge and working on laundry are the tops of my chore list for today.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: