Saturday, November 17, 2007

Toothbrush mix up

Good Morning,

I have not blogged this late in a long time. Slept in till 8:30 am, wow. Now it is 9:40 and we are trying to be kind of quite because Preston and his friend Alec are still sleeping on the couches. I think they were up until about 2:30 am watching Naruto and playing Nintendo.

Funny story about the exchange of kids. At the time Alec was arriving, Alex was also arriving. You see Hansen and Cousin Alex spent the night at Carols house but everyone gathered here first. I thought Alec's toothbrush belonged to Alex and gave the tooth brush to Alex's dad who believed me that it belonged to Alex. So about 11:00pm when Preston and Alec were going to brush their teeth, Alec could not find his tooth brush. Turns out I gave it away. Luckily I called Alex's dad and we will get the tooth brush back tonight. It happens to be an expensive sonicare style tooth brush so it does need to be accounted for. My bad. We ended up giving both Alex and Alec new tooth brushes out of our tooth brush stock.

Maren slept in until 9:30 am. I thought she could make it till 10:00, but I guess not. I guess her waking up at 6:00 am everyday makes 9:30 seem quite late. Last night she said that she was not waking up all day. I think 15 years ago she could have slept in till noon?

Lillie is whining because I won't let her wake up Preston and Alec...I will give them until 10:00, then she is free to wake them up in any way she wants. Good luck to them.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: