Sunday, October 28, 2007

Good afternoon, midnignt release Guitar

I blew the morning thing. I was too tired. Me and the boys went to a midnight release of Guitar Hero 3. This the the first one that works on our Nintendo Wii. I told the boys that I be the oldest and they would be the youngest at the release. I was right. Most all the kids there were high schoolers getting the new Guitar Hero for their X-Boxes. We played until about 1:00 AM, then went to bed as we had to get up early this morning for Trick-or-Treating at the Seattle Waterfront/ Aquarium. We had fun, met Maren's folks there. No Stroller, no problem with kids walking, no diapers, the kids are at an easy age for this type of outing. Preston even bought me a Washington License Plate for a bicycle with "Julian" on it...you never see those license plates with my name on them.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Our guitar hero 3 comes today - we preordered through red octane online and get some free schwag for doing so. Can't wait!

What are the kids dressing up as for Halloween?